1. Preheat oven to 400* F
2. Line baking sheet with parchement or wax paper and set aside. Or you can spray a glass casserole dish with Pam.
3. In a small bowl whisk together mustard, oil, and spices.
4. Season the pork chops with pepper, then brush them on both sides of the chops with the mixture.
5. Sprinkle the cheese into both sides of the chops.
6. Place the chops on the baking sheet or in casserole dish.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. The top should be browned and slightly crispy and the pork should be cooked all the way through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (249g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 217 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.1g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 160.6mg||49 %|
|Sodium 366.8mg||13 %|
|Potassium 809.9mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 49.5g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 432
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe