Top-ranked recipe named "Pasta - Udon Beef Spinach Bowl"
Tasty and fairly easy for a weeknight
"Delicious. A little messy down to being first try but with practice (and I will definitely be revisiting this) should become super easy. "- aplindsay
1. Place garlic, pepper, and broth in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Combine soy sauce, sake, and honey in a small bowl, stir with a whisk.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions, drain. (Time it so that the noodles are done right after step 5 or your noodles will be sticky)
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and carrot, saute 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture, cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture. Stir in beef, cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink color.
6. Stir in noodles and spinach. Top with green onion if desired. Serve immediately.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
Flyrubberband13 3 months ago
jdriemeyer 5 months agoDelicious pleasing flavor combination. Quite easy too, but I did cook the ground beef before adding it to the soup. Two notes: remove stems from shiitakes. And don't cook it too long, because the udon noodles will get mushy.
OZCat 2 years agoGreat recipe. We tried this for the first time recently. We will make it again.
aplindsay 4 years agoDelicious. A little messy down to being first try but with practice (and I will definitely be revisiting this) should become super easy.
archiver7 4 years agoVery nice flavour. We replaced beef with pork and it worked great
malia69 4 years agoLove it!
katehandel 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]