Top-ranked recipe named "Pasta - Udon Beef Spinach Bowl"
Tasty and fairly easy for a weeknight
"Delicious. A little messy down to being first try but with practice (and I will definitely be revisiting this) should become super easy. "- aplindsay
1. Place garlic, pepper, and broth in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Combine soy sauce, sake, and honey in a small bowl, stir with a whisk.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions, drain. (Time it so that the noodles are done right after step 5 or your noodles will be sticky)
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and carrot, saute 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture, cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture. Stir in beef, cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink color.
6. Stir in noodles and spinach. Top with green onion if desired. Serve immediately.
jdriemeyer 1 week agoDelicious pleasing flavor combination. Quite easy too, but I did cook the ground beef before adding it to the soup. Two notes: remove stems from shiitakes. And don't cook it too long, because the udon noodles will get mushy.
OZCat 2 years agoGreat recipe. We tried this for the first time recently. We will make it again.
aplindsay 3 years agoDelicious. A little messy down to being first try but with practice (and I will definitely be revisiting this) should become super easy.
archiver7 3 years agoVery nice flavour. We replaced beef with pork and it worked great
malia69 4 years agoLove it!
katehandel 7 years ago[I posted this recipe.]