1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the sausage and cook, stirring, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the broccoli and 1 ? cups water and simmer, covered, until the broccoli is tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Toss the pasta with the sausage mixture, including any remaining liquid, and the Parmesan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (7g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 24 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.6g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 5.5mg||2 %|
|Sodium 95.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 7.8mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 34
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!