Ready in 20 minutes
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the sausage and cook, stirring, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the broccoli and 1 ? cups water and simmer, covered, until the broccoli is tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Toss the pasta with the sausage mixture, including any remaining liquid, and the Parmesan.
There are no reviews yet for Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Broccoli. Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!