1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Add pepper and onion and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon of salt. Cook over medium heat until pepper and onion are softened and charred, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Sprinkle hamburger patty with remaining salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
3. While burger is cooking, add roll, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
4. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat. Lay provolone over burger patty and cover pan until cheese is melted.
5. Combine mayonnaise and mustard together, then spread onto bottom of kaiser roll.
6. Add Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers to bottom of kaiser roll, then top with burger, peppers and onions.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (401g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 517 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.5g||77 %|
|Saturated Fat 21.2g||106 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 165.7mg||51 %|
|Sodium 1559.5mg||54 %|
|Potassium 788mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 35.7g|
|Protein 53.2g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 895
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!