1. Prepare pizza dough and roughly chop pepperoni. Cut block of mozzarella into 48 cubes.
2. If you are going to bake some (or all!) right away preheat oven to 400F. Grease 3 pie pans.
3. If using refrigerated pizza dough: roll one dough out into a large rectangle and cut into 24 pieces. Repeat with 2nd pizza dough. If using homemade dough just pinch off walnut sized pieces as you go.
4. In each dough piece place a couple pieces of chopped pepperoni and a cube of cheese. Seal dough around meat and cheese and place seam side down in pie pan.
5. Repeat, placing approximately 16 dough balls in each pie plate.
6. Once assembled, combine oil and spices and brush over the dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Now you can cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze or you can bake right away.
8. When ready to bake: bake at 400F for 16-20 min. Serve with warm pizza or marinara sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 6.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 114.9mg||4 %|
|Potassium 14.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.8g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 64
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.