Top-ranked recipe named "Pork Tenderloin- Fig Balsamic Marinade"
Fantastic pork recipe from J Vineyards. Pairs very nicely with J Pinot Noir, or other red wine. Our kids (ages 2 and 4) love eating this for dinner.
"I served this at my Easter brunch and received rave reviews. If you are wondering if it will taste like figs, it doesn't, but is amazing. We marinated the pork tenderloin for 24 hrs."- 4550cherrycreek
- Combine all of the above and marinate for 24 hours
- Preheat BBQ grill to high
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Save marinade and bring to a boil in a small saucepan on the stove. Simmer for 10 min to ensure any meat juices are fully cooked.
- Lower grill temp to medium and cook meat for 6 min per side, basting with marinade until it reaches 150 degrees.
- Let meat rest 5 min before slicing
- Serve with a little bit of marinade as a sauce along with brown rice and veggie.
sallyboyd77 10 months ago
Mgoc 1 year agoExcellent recipe. Have made this a few times. My family loves it. I couldn't find fig balsamic vinegar so I used fig spread whisked into the vinegar!! Thanks
katehandel 3 years ago[I posted this recipe.]
4550cherrycreek 4 years agoI served this at my Easter brunch and received rave reviews. If you are wondering if it will taste like figs, it doesn't, but is amazing. We marinated the pork tenderloin for 24 hrs.