- Combine all of the above and marinate for 24 hours
- Preheat BBQ grill to high
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Save marinade and bring to a boil in a small saucepan on the stove. Simmer for 10 min to ensure any meat juices are fully cooked.
- Lower grill temp to medium and cook meat for 6 min per side, basting with marinade until it reaches 150 degrees.
- Let meat rest 5 min before slicing
- Serve with a little bit of marinade as a sauce along with brown rice and veggie.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (251g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 210 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.3g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 97.1mg||30 %|
|Sodium 2201.2mg||76 %|
|Potassium 735.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 9.3g|
|Protein 35.1g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 400
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe