Top-ranked recipe named "Prosciutto Gorgonzola Risotto"
Elegant comfort food with a great mix of flavors. This recipe makes 4 appetizer / side dish portions or two main dishes.
"I thought it was delicious. I added and deleted some, but I have to commend you for an easy to follow recipe."
1. Heat butter and oil in a pot over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until just golden, stirring occasionally. Add prosciutto and stir briefly.
2. Add risotto to pot, and cook about 2 minutes, stirring.
3. Add vermouth if using, or 1/4 cup of the chicken broth. Stir into the risotto until absorbed.
4. Continue adding stock 1/2 cup at a time, stirring often, until it is absorbed.
5. Once the risotto is done, remove from heat. Cut the gorgonzola into smaller pieces and add, stirring, until they are mostly melted
6. Season to taste. You may not need much salt because of the salt content of the other ingredients.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
screspin 2 years agoVery good and easy to make!
Bettymouze 3 years agoI thought it was delicious. I added and deleted some, but I have to commend you for an easy to follow recipe.
Debpreble 3 years agoEasy to follow instructions. The gorgonzola was a little strong. I think next time I make it I will use goat cheese.
jen81076 4 years agoServed with Steak. Might reduce the gorgonzola next time
Kaddish 4 years agoThis was seriously nasty. I followed the recipe, exactly, and nobody would eat it at dinner.
warnerjim 7 years ago
cajuntoast 10 years ago[I posted this recipe.]