Ready in 45 minutes
Elegant comfort food with a great mix of flavors. This recipe makes 4 appetizer / side dish portions or two main dishes.
1. Heat butter and oil in a pot over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until just golden, stirring occasionally. Add prosciutto and stir briefly.
2. Add risotto to pot, and cook about 2 minutes, stirring.
3. Add vermouth if using, or 1/4 cup of the chicken broth. Stir into the risotto until absorbed.
4. Continue adding stock 1/2 cup at a time, stirring often, until it is absorbed.
5. Once the risotto is done, remove from heat. Cut the gorgonzola into smaller pieces and add, stirring, until they are mostly melted
6. Season to taste. You may not need much salt because of the salt content of the other ingredients.
screspin 2y agoVery good and easy to make!
Bettymouze 4y agoI thought it was delicious. I added and deleted some, but I have to commend you for an easy to follow recipe.
Debpreble 4y agoEasy to follow instructions. The gorgonzola was a little strong. I think next time I make it I will use goat cheese.
jen81076 4y agoServed with Steak. Might reduce the gorgonzola next time
Kaddish 5y agoThis was seriously nasty. I followed the recipe, exactly, and nobody would eat it at dinner.
warnerjim 8y ago
cajuntoast 10y ago[I posted this recipe.]