I have searched and tried many Pumpkin Martini recipes posted on the world wide web. I have finally developed my own recipe from the many hits and misses I encountered with other recipes. This Pumpkin Smash Martini truly has the flavor of a great slice of pumpkin pie.
1. Combine all liquids into a martini shaker.
2. Add ice to the shaker and shake.
3. Place top on to shaker and shake contents vigorously.
4. Strain and pour into a martini sniffer.
5. Sprinkle ground nutmeg on top of martini
6. Enjoy the drink
byrum 9m agoSo so Good!
yfuchsia831p7b3 9m agoHmnnn!
cmv013 3y ago
inchm 3y agoOMG! This is the best martini ever. This drink will definitely be at my next girls night.
anaughtychef4u 6y agoShake the vigorously until you see a thin frost on the outside of the shaker. Then you know its ready to pour. The mixture should come out a little foamy. This is what you want. [I posted this recipe.]