Top-ranked recipe named "Pumpkin Smash Martini"
I have searched and tried many Pumpkin Martini recipes posted on the world wide web. I have finally developed my own recipe from the many hits and misses I encountered with other recipes. This Pumpkin Smash Martini truly has the flavor of a great slice of pumpkin pie.
"OMG! This is the best martini ever. This drink will definitely be at my next girls night."- inchm
1. Combine all liquids into a martini shaker.
2. Add ice to the shaker and shake.
3. Place top on to shaker and shake contents Vigorously.
4. Strain and pour into a martini sniffer.
5. Sprinkle ground Nutmeg on top of martini
6. Enjoy the drink
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
cmv013 1 year ago
inchm 2 years agoOMG! This is the best martini ever. This drink will definitely be at my next girls night.
anaughtychef4u 5 years agoShake the vigorously until you see a thin frost on the outside of the shaker. Then you know its ready to pour. The mixture should come out a little foamy. This is what you want. [I posted this recipe.]