1. In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into milk.
2. Add vanilla syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Heat gently, continuing to stir occasionally just until steaming and foam begins to appear.
4. Pour pumpkin-flavored milk into a tall mug and pour espresso over.
5. Top with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (305g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 110.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 115.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 10.1g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 59
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!