1. Reduce cream, milk, sugar, condensed milk, and dry milk to 3 cups in nonreactive saucepan set over medium heat; remove from heat.
2. Strain gelatin; add to milks; pour onto sheet pan lined with parchment paper; freeze overnight.
3. Cut out circles with 2" cookie cutter; reserve in freezer.
1. Bring all ingredients to a boil; remove from heat; chill.
2. Place in ice cream maker; process according to manufacturer's instructions; place in nonreactive container; cover with plastic wrap; freeze.
CHOCOLATE FRENCH BROWNIE:
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Mix butter, sugars, and praline until smooth; whisk in eggs one at a time; whisk in vanilla.
3. Sift flours, cocoa, and cornstarch together; fold into butter mixture.
4. Line sheet pan with parchment paper; spread batter on sheet pan; bake until center is firm (approximately 8 minutes); remove from oven; cool to room temperature; cut into 2" circles with cookie cutter; reserve.
1. Place chocolate in nonreactive bowl; reserve.
2. Scald milk, cream, and sugar in nonreactive saucepan.
3. Place egg yolks in a bowl; temper with some milk/cream; add remaining milk/cream; return to saucepan set over medium heat; cook to 180 degrees, whisking constantly; pour over chocolate; let sit until chocolate melts.
4. Work with hand blender until temperature drops to 104; fold in whipped cream; reserve.
1. Set 12 ring molds on sheet pan lined with parchment paper; fill each halfway with chocolate mousse; push 1 piece milk jam into mousse; add more mousse; push 1 brownie into mousse; level top, scraping off excess mousse with spatula; freeze.
2. To serve, let fondants sit at room temperature 1 hour; remove ring; center 1 fondant on each plate; garnish with 1 scoop frozen milk; dust frozen milk with cocoa powder.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (473g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 1311 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 145.6g||194 %|
|Saturated Fat 51.3g||257 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 71.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.2g|
|Cholesterol 769.8mg||237 %|
|Sodium 433.3mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1621.2mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 152.5g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.3g||57 %|
|Sugars, other 138.1g|
|Protein 38.8g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1995
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe