Ready in 1 hour 30 minutes
A yummy pasta dish
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13×9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
3. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
4. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce;
5. Top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
6. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes.
8. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
jafkitchen 2y agoSo simple and very good! I added sweet Italian sausage and used 4 cheese ravioli
bdunham 3y agoI add a pound of Italian sausage and it turns out amazing! Easy to make!
djmb222 3y agoVery easy & delicious! Thank you! :)
HotnSpicyCook 4y agoYummy and easy for busy family.
dragonsdaughter 4y agomake it with alfredo sauce and was told it was great...
tschoultz 4y agoKids loved it and really enjoyed helping me prepare it
Zainy1976 4y agoGood dish! My husband loved it!
Alliegeekpi 4y agoAn easy way to cook ravioli.
nahtskugrlnyc 4y agoIt was easy and very good.
ASeabrooks 4y agoThis was really good. Never cooked with ravioli before and this recipe was very simple. I added more cheese...mozzarella, and Monterey jack. Thanks for the new dish!