1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13×9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
3. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
4. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce;
5. Top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
6. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes.
8. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 103 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.4g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 53mg||16 %|
|Sodium 475.7mg||16 %|
|Potassium 53.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 8.7g|
|Protein 18.3g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 217
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.