1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13×9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
3. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
4. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce;
5. Top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
6. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes.
8. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 103 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.4g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 53mg||16 %|
|Sodium 475.7mg||16 %|
|Potassium 53.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 8.7g|
|Protein 18.3g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 217
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe