Top-ranked recipe named "Ravioli Bake"
A yummy pasta dish
"This was really good. Never cooked with ravioli before and this recipe was very simple. I added more cheese...mozzarella, and Monterey jack. Thanks for the new dish!"- ASeabrooks
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13×9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
3. Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
4. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce;
5. Top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
6. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes.
8. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
jafkitchen 1 year agoSo simple and very good! I added sweet Italian sausage and used 4 cheese ravioli
bdunham 1 year agoI add a pound of Italian sausage and it turns out amazing! Easy to make!
djmb222 1 year agoVery easy & delicious! Thank you! :)
HotnSpicyCook 2 years agoYummy and easy for busy family.
dragonsdaughter 3 years agomake it with alfredo sauce and was told it was great...
tschoultz 3 years agoKids loved it and really enjoyed helping me prepare it
Zainy1976 3 years agoGood dish! My husband loved it!
Alliegeekpi 3 years agoAn easy way to cook ravioli.
nahtskugrlnyc 3 years agoIt was easy and very good.
ASeabrooks 3 years agoThis was really good. Never cooked with ravioli before and this recipe was very simple. I added more cheese...mozzarella, and Monterey jack. Thanks for the new dish!