1. To make the fruit mixture, heat the peaches, berries, sugar and water gently in a medium-sized saucepan, and stir until the sugar dissolves.
2. Boil the mixture and reduce to a simmer for 3-4 minutes. Mix with an electric mixer. Remove from the heat to cool.
3. To make the yogurt cream, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and gently mix to combine well.
4. To make the cones, twist a piece of baking paper to form a cone shape, ensuring there is no hole at the pointy end. Staple to secure each cone.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the red berry mixture and top with about 4 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture. Place upright in the freezer until set (about 2 hours).
6. To serve, invert 2 cones on each plate and peel off the baking paper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (210g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.4g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 13.6mg||4 %|
|Sodium 83.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 271.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.8g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 57.8g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 285
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe