Ready in 45 minutes
Awesome and presentation is amazing! Seriously! Just give yourself plenty of time to freeze these things.
1. To make the fruit mixture, heat the peaches, berries, sugar and water gently in a medium-sized saucepan, and stir until the sugar dissolves.
2. Boil the mixture and reduce to a simmer for 3-4 minutes. Mix with an electric mixer. Remove from the heat to cool.
3. To make the yogurt cream, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and gently mix to combine well.
4. To make the cones, twist a piece of baking paper to form a cone shape, ensuring there is no hole at the pointy end. Staple to secure each cone.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the red berry mixture and top with about 4 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture. Place upright in the freezer until set (about 2 hours).
6. To serve, invert 2 cones on each plate and peel off the baking paper.