Top-ranked recipe named "Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits"
I've seen several recipes on this site that say they are Red Lobster clones, but I didn't see any with the exact ingredients as this one.
"These rich, cheesy biscuits were really quick and easy to make. I've tried numerous copycat recipes for Red Lobster's cheddar cheese biscuits; usually they're not quite right. This recipe, however, was really good and comes close to the real thing. I did make a couple little changes: I had a little extra cheese (about 1/4 cup), so it went in; I baked them on a silicon baking pad; and lastly, as soon as the biscuits were removed from the oven, I slathered on a good bit more of the garlic-herb-butter mixture for good measure. They were delicious!"- sgrishka
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of butter that has been melted in the microwave, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined.
3. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Combine 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt. Brush this mixture over the tops of each unbaked biscuit.
5. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. Serve warm.
These biscuits are almost identical to Red Lobsters. Yummy!
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
dmanderson1 2 weeks agoTastes just like them!
jdriemeyer 2 months agoThese were so yummy, and super easy. My 9-year-old enjoyed helping me with them (and eating them!)
andrewansolabehere 3 months ago
Thekidsmom1224 7 months agoGo ahead and double the recipe. Trust me on this one.
Hawleygirl 10 months agoReally good! They went perfect with spaghetti night. Next time I will omit the salt (I think it has a lot of sodium already with the butter and cheese), and make the biscuits smaller; 1/4 cup were really large. Other than that these were a hit! Definitely will make again.
Jennelson1984 11 month agoThis is the second time I've made these biscuits and I've yet to find a flaw! I love them!!
katysmith 1 year agoBetter than Red Lobster!!!
alliejmay 1 year ago
socrfan 1 year agoComes out well. Also, you can now buy the official box mix in stores.
theodorehendricks1 1 year ago