Ready in 30 minutes
I've seen several recipes on this site that say they are Red Lobster clones, but I didn't see any with the exact ingredients as this one.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of butter that has been melted in the microwave, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined.
3. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Combine 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt. Brush this mixture over the tops of each unbaked biscuit.
5. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. Serve warm.
These biscuits are almost identical to Red Lobsters. Yummy!
nadia_t 4m agoI make these all the time! Always goes over big with friends? Family and coworkers. Ingredients are simple and usually kept on hand anyways!
dmanderson1 1y agoTastes just like them!
jdriemeyer 1y agoThese were so yummy, and super easy. My 9-year-old enjoyed helping me with them (and eating them!)
andrewansolabehere 1y ago
Thekidsmom1224 1y agoGo ahead and double the recipe. Trust me on this one.
Hawleygirl 2y agoReally good! They went perfect with spaghetti night. Next time I will omit the salt (I think it has a lot of sodium already with the butter and cheese), and make the biscuits smaller; 1/4 cup were really large. Other than that these were a hit! Definitely will make again.
Jennelson1984 2y agoThis is the second time I've made these biscuits and I've yet to find a flaw! I love them!!
katysmith 2y agoBetter than Red Lobster!!!
alliejmay 2y ago
socrfan 2y agoComes out well. Also, you can now buy the official box mix in stores.