Top-ranked recipe named "Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits"
I've seen several recipes on this site that say they are Red Lobster clones, but I didn't see any with the exact ingredients as this one.
"These rich, cheesy biscuits were really quick and easy to make. I've tried numerous copycat recipes for Red Lobster's cheddar cheese biscuits; usually they're not quite right. This recipe, however, was really good and comes close to the real thing. I did make a couple little changes: I had a little extra cheese (about 1/4 cup), so it went in; I baked them on a silicon baking pad; and lastly, as soon as the biscuits were removed from the oven, I slathered on a good bit more of the garlic-herb-butter mixture for good measure. They were delicious!"- sgrishka
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of butter that has been melted in the microwave, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined.
3. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Combine 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt. Brush this mixture over the tops of each unbaked biscuit.
5. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. Serve warm.
These biscuits are almost identical to Red Lobsters. Yummy!
Thekidsmom1224 4 weeks agoGo ahead and double the recipe. Trust me on this one.
Hawleygirl 4 months agoReally good! They went perfect with spaghetti night. Next time I will omit the salt (I think it has a lot of sodium already with the butter and cheese), and make the biscuits smaller; 1/4 cup were really large. Other than that these were a hit! Definitely will make again.
Jennelson1984 5 months agoThis is the second time I've made these biscuits and I've yet to find a flaw! I love them!!
katysmith 5 months agoBetter than Red Lobster!!!
alliejmay 6 months ago
socrfan 6 months agoComes out well. Also, you can now buy the official box mix in stores.
theodorehendricks1 8 months ago
Superwife 8 months agoMy husband and daughter loved the biscuits
Investt1234 9 months agoGreat recipe, but doubled the garlic powder the 2nd time I made them.
merkysue 9 months ago