1. Fry the minced onions - until golden
2. Add the carrots
3. Add the mushrooms (drained)
4. Butter the bottom and sides of an OVEN SAFE pot
5. Pill and slice the potatoes, layer them at the bottom of the pot
6. Wash the rice
7. Add all the spices (Chicken bouillon, Paprika, Salt, Pepper, Curry powder), to the rice, and mix well.
8. Mix in the onions/carrots/mushroom
9. Pour it all over the potatoes
10. Add 2 cups of Water
11. Spice the chicken with your favorit chicken spice, and put on top of the rice.
Bake in oven:
One hour on 450?
One hour on 350?
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1159g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 1270 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 141.1g||188 %|
|Saturated Fat 40.8g||204 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 58g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 30.2g|
|Cholesterol 693.9mg||214 %|
|Sodium 694.9mg||24 %|
|Potassium 2334.4mg||61 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.6g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 56.8g|
|Protein 178.3g||255 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.