1. Cook onions and garlic with olive oil, white wine, salt and pepper until the onions barely start to brown.
2. Add butter, mushrooms and spinach. Add white wine and or vegetable broth as needed. Let cook until spinach is dark green.
3. Add red bits and small quantity of nutmeg. Add white wine and or vegetable broth as needed.
4. Add rice and stir until homogeneous
5. Add 1 cup of white wine, 2 cups of water and 1.5 cups of vegetable broth
6. Close pressure cooker and let cook with burner between low and medium until first red line appears
7. Once red first red line appears, turn burner to low and let cook for 7 minutes. Release some of the pressure as needed in order to ensure that pressure levels stays at the first red line and prevent rice to burn.
8. At 7 minutes turn burner off, release all the pressure and open cooker. Place risotto in large bowl, add olive oil as needed and add crumbled goat cheese over rice just before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (835g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 163 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.1g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 41.4mg||13 %|
|Sodium 2806.4mg||97 %|
|Potassium 541mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.1g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 62.9g|
|Protein 11.5g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 480
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!