Ready in 1 hour
Risotto made with pressure cooker
1. Cook onions and garlic with olive oil, white wine, salt and pepper until the onions barely start to brown.
2. Add butter, mushrooms and spinach. Add white wine and or vegetable broth as needed. Let cook until spinach is dark green.
3. Add red bits and small quantity of nutmeg. Add white wine and or vegetable broth as needed.
4. Add rice and stir until homogeneous
5. Add 1 cup of white wine, 2 cups of water and 1.5 cups of vegetable broth
6. Close pressure cooker and let cook with burner between low and medium until first red line appears
7. Once red first red line appears, turn burner to low and let cook for 7 minutes. Release some of the pressure as needed in order to ensure that pressure levels stays at the first red line and prevent rice to burn.
8. At 7 minutes turn burner off, release all the pressure and open cooker. Place risotto in large bowl, add olive oil as needed and add crumbled goat cheese over rice just before serving.
There are no reviews yet for Risotto with red bits, baby spinach, portabella mushrooms and goat cheese. Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!