1. Preheat oven to 210 Degrees celcius.
2. Put chicken in roasting tray, drizzle with oil and cook for a total of 1.5 hours.
3. In the meantime peel potatoes then wrap in a bacon strips.
Tips: Use pre-soaked in water toothpicks to hold bacon in place.
4. After chicken has cooked for about half an hour, place onions around the outside of baking tray and coat with pan juice. Also add potatoes and 2 tablespoons of water. You may add more water if you desire, but don't make too watery or the chicken and potatoes won't crisp up.
Cook for an additional 30mins.
5. Rinse fruit, place around chicken and roast in pan juices. Reduce heat to 150 degrees celcuis.
6. Season chicken with salt and pepper & parsley then cook for an additional 15-30 minutes depending on how well you want the chicken cooked and fruit caramelised in the pan juices.
7. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1090g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 847 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 94.2g||126 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.2g||141 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 40g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.7g|
|Cholesterol 315.9mg||97 %|
|Sodium 980mg||34 %|
|Potassium 4012.4mg||106 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 168.1g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.2g||81 %|
|Sugars, other 147.9g|
|Protein 87.8g||125 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1849
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.