1) Chop the herbs. In a large bowl combine marinade ingredients.
2) Truss the hens and place into a large ziploc bag with marinade. Marinate for 24hrs for best results, 4 hours at the min.
3) Preheat grill to 400F.
4) In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk the glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5min. Seprate equal amounts into 2 dishes. One for glaze and one for sauce.
5) Remove hens from the bag. Pat dry with paper towel. Place hens on the rotisserie spit. Turn off all burners except the rotisserie burner.( If your grill does not have a rotisserie burner use indirect heat). Maintain a 400F temp. During the last 30min of grilling apply the glaze a couple of times. Grill for 1HR, check the internal temp for 170F.
6) Remove the hens and let sit for 10min. Serve with the remaining glaze.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (513g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 257 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.5g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 187.6mg||58 %|
|Sodium 7382.1mg||255 %|
|Potassium 919.4mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.8g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 63.1g|
|Protein 39g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 665
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.