Ready in 1 hour
This is a variant of a recipe someone gave me a long time ago. It's been completely re-vamped and the base flavor changes completely.
1. Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
2. Pre-heat Olive oil in fry-pan.
3. Chill meatball mixture for 15 min in freezer.
4. Roll meatballs into 1" balls. (wet hands, cold meat)
5. Brown meatballs leaving interior pink (not quite cooked through).
1. Combine all sauce ingredients in saucepan and simmer.
1. Add meatballs to sauce and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Simmer till the meatballs are cooked inside and sauce thickens (at least 1/2 hour.)
3. Transfer to slow cooker on warm for serving.