Ready in 2 hours
This recipe came from my Mom's recipe box; this recipe originated from a local restaraunt owner
1. Soak the chili ods until soft. Remove stems and seeds
2. Place in a blender with a little water and puverize until finely blended
3. Bring water to boil and add blended chiles to the water.
4. Stir in powdered chicken base and seasonings
5. Stir well, bring mixture to boil; lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Mix flour with enough water to dissolve any lumps (can be shaken in a large jar)
7. Strain the flour mixture into the chili liquid and stir constantly.
Taste for seasoning; add salt, garlic powder until it is to your liking.
Let simmer until the flavors are distinctive.