1. Dry the shrimp with paper towels and dust with cornstarch in a large bowl.
2. Pour about a inch of cooking oil in the bottom of a wok.
3. Deep fry shrimp in batches until pink and slightly golden
4. Remove shrimp to a separate plate
5. Ladle a bit of oil from the wok to a non-stick skillet.
6. Heat and add scallions, garlic, ginger, and chili pepper mix
7. Stir and cook one minute
8. Pour sauce ingredients into the sauce ingredients into the skillet, stir until bubbly.
9. Return shrimp into the skillet, mix well.
10. Serve over a bed of rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (208g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.8g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.7g|
|Cholesterol 294.8mg||91 %|
|Sodium 1345mg||46 %|
|Potassium 415.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 8.6g|
|Protein 33.9g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 272
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe