1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Place the cubed cornbread and bread stuffing mix into a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Place the chopped sausage links and ground sausage in a skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain, and place sausage into a bowl. Using the same skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until evenly browned. Drain bacon on paper towels. Drain excess bacon fat from the skillet. Stir the cooked sausage and bacon into the cornbread mixture.
4. Using the same skillet, cook the celery and onion over medium heat until transparent and tender, about 5 minutes. Stir into the cornbread mixture.
5. Stir the mushrooms, parsley, and apples into the cornbread mixture. Season with salt, pepper, and sage. Pour enough chicken broth over the cornbread mixture to moisten thoroughly, and toss to distribute evenly. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
6. Bake in preheated oven until top is toasted and the center is firm, about 45 minutes.
Very good - try andoilli sausage!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (220g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 212 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.6g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 53mg||16 %|
|Sodium 620mg||21 %|
|Potassium 425.3mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 12.7g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 290
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.