1. Spray 13x9 pan with Pam.
2. Measure rice krispies into large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Put sugar & karo in a large pot. Bring to small boil,
at the sight of 1st bubble, turn off heat and remove pot from stove.
4. Stir in peanut butter.
5. Pour mixture into bowl with rice krispies, mix well.
6. Pour into pan.
7. Melt chips together in microwave, start with 1 min, stir, do 2nd min, stir and repeat until melted, do not over cook or will burn.
8. Spread mixture on top of krispie mix.
9. Let completely cool before cutting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (38g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.7g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.5mg||0 %|
|Sodium 73.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 75.3mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 26.3g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 161
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe