Top-ranked recipe named "Scotch –A- Roo’s"
Rice Crispie treats with a twist
"It is one 6 ounce package of the chocolate and one 6 ounce package of the butterscotch. The recipe ingredients does not indicate the number of ounces."- kkosobud
1. Spray 13x9 pan with Pam.
2. Measure rice krispies into large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Put sugar & karo in a large pot. Bring to small boil,
at the sight of 1st bubble, turn off heat and remove pot from stove.
4. Stir in peanut butter.
5. Pour mixture into bowl with rice krispies, mix well.
6. Pour into pan.
7. Melt chips together in microwave, start with 1 min, stir, do 2nd min, stir and repeat until melted, do not over cook or will burn.
8. Spread mixture on top of krispie mix.
9. Let completely cool before cutting.
Keleynal 1 year agoGreat for pot lucks! My husband is the only person I have ever met who doesn't love these.
Smithe329 2 years agoI love eating and making these but everytime I go and make them the rice crispys don't stick together... How does that happen? How do I stop it from happening again...
kkosobud 6 years agoIt is one 6 ounce package of the chocolate and one 6 ounce package of the butterscotch. The recipe ingredients does not indicate the number of ounces.
cjbet 6 years agoAn easy to make crowd pleaser ! [I posted this recipe.]