Top-ranked recipe named "Scrambled Eggs on Toast"
1. Preheat grill pan or broiler.
2. Rub cut garlic clove on bread, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill until lightly browned, approx. 2 minutes.
3. Crack eggs into bowl and beat lightly with fork; add a little water, milk or sour cream to thin and fluff; add salt, pepper, herbs and combine.
4. Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan and sauté shallots until soft; add vegetables if using and sauté for a few minutes.
5. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook over medium heat, stirring gently until eggs are almost set.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and continue to cook until eggs are completely set to desired degree of doneness. Spoon on top of grilled bread and serve open-face.