Ready in 30 minutes
For variety, use shrimp or chicken in place of the pork and chopped red bell pepper instead of mushrooms.(Cooking Light Magazine 8-04)
"Excellent! Great flavor, and tasted and smelled authentic. I added cabbage and sprouts, and unfortunately had no sherry or sesame seeds. Still great!"
1. Prepare the noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. Combine sherry and the next 6 ingredients (through red pepper) in a medium bowl. Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil and pork; toss to coat.
3. Combine broth and cornstarch, stirring with a whisk.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork mixture to pan, and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove pork using a slotted spoon. Add peas, carrot, and mushrooms to pan; cook 2 minutes. Stir in broth mixture; cook 2 minutes. Stir in broth mixture; cook 2 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in noodles, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, pork, and sesame seeds. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.
Rdebock 2y ago
Jennieo33 2y agoDelicious! I doubled recipe but I omitted sherry. A new favorite of the whole family.
srbodlak 3y agoWe used half soy sauce, half fish sauce. Yum!
mjackson3490 3y ago
kristinafixter 3y ago
B3tmom 4y agoVery confused by the recipe. I want to try it but it says 5/24 and 5/12 for amounts. Please help
lolek 5y agoExcellent! Great flavor, and tasted and smelled authentic. I added cabbage and sprouts, and unfortunately had no sherry or sesame seeds. Still great!
swibirun 9y agoVery good. We made it without the veggies this time but will add the next time. Easy and tasty!
kmhaslam 9y agoI made a bit extra sauce and marinated the pork overnight. Served over Jasmine rice..Very good and so easy.
digigirl 9y ago