1. Prepare the noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. Combine sherry and the next 6 ingredients (through red pepper) in a medium bowl. Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil and pork; toss to coat.
3. Combine broth and cornstarch, stirring with a whisk.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork mixture to pan, and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove pork using a slotted spoon. Add peas, carrot, and mushrooms to pan; cook 2 minutes. Stir in broth mixture; cook 2 minutes. Stir in broth mixture; cook 2 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in noodles, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, pork, and sesame seeds. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (232g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 159 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.7g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.5g|
|Cholesterol 36.9mg||11 %|
|Sodium 674.1mg||23 %|
|Potassium 515.4mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 27.2g|
|Protein 17.6g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 359
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
faith_elise_maceiraReally good homemade take on pork Lo Mein! It did turn out a little thin and soupy. If I made it again I'd reduce the broth & the red pepper flakes. It was fine for adults but too spicy for kids.8m ago
Jennieo33Delicious! I doubled recipe but I omitted sherry. A new favorite of the whole family.3y ago
srbodlakWe used half soy sauce, half fish sauce. Yum!3y ago
B3tmomVery confused by the recipe. I want to try it but it says 5/24 and 5/12 for amounts. Please help4y ago
lolekExcellent! Great flavor, and tasted and smelled authentic. I added cabbage and sprouts, and unfortunately had no sherry or sesame seeds. Still great!5y ago
swibirunVery good. We made it without the veggies this time but will add the next time. Easy and tasty!9y ago
kmhaslamI made a bit extra sauce and marinated the pork overnight. Served over Jasmine rice..Very good and so easy.10y ago