1. Combine Water & Sugar add Yeast and proof 5 minutes. Add mixture into Mixer.
2. Add remaining ingreidents and mix using Dough Hook to form Dough Ball.
3. Place Dough in container twice the size of Dough Ball and let rise several times, punching down dough in between rises.
4. Divide Dough in half form balls and wrap with celophane. Referigerate until ready to use.
5. Roll out to desired size on CornMeal Flour, add sauce, toppings, ect...
6. Bake at 450° on hot Pizza Stone for 6-8min or desired doneness.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (82g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.3g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 3mg||1 %|
|Sodium 5.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 115.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 40.7g|
|Protein 6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 219
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.