1. Water, Onion, Basil, and Garlic are mixed in a saucepan and cooked until the dried onion is translucient.
2. When mixture is cool, add Wine, Oregano, and Dextrose and stir.
3. Add Pizza Sauce and stir.
4. Store in a quart size recloseable plastic storage bag and leave in the refrigerator for two days, being periodically agitated by hand to mix the ingriedients.
* Dextrose is purchased at any Beer or Wine home brewing store or online.
** Use "Badia" ground oregano (Hispanic blend)
*** Use "Lisy" garlic powder
**** Use "McCormick" basil leaves
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (75g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1.7mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.