This is a wonderful tasting recipe that is sure to be a winner. Quick and easy to make. Enjoy and indulge. Makes 2 9" Tart Pans.
- Preheat Oven to 325F
- Spray the inside of 2 tart pans with pan spray
- Cream the butter and sugar together on speed 1 until smooth.
- Add the Vanilla and combine
- Sift together the flours, baking powder, and salt, and add to the butter mixture.
- Combine on low speed just until it is incorporated.
- Diveide the dough evenly into the 2 tart pans and press it into an even layer.
- Dock the top of the dough in about 15 random places.
- Bake until it has an overall medium tan color on top.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the additional sugar.
- Cool for 20 minutes, remove from pans, and cut into wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (23g)|
|Recipe Makes: 40|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 18.1mg||6 %|
|Sodium 5.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 13.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 11.4g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.