- Preheat Oven to 325F
- Spray the inside of 2 tart pans with pan spray
- Cream the butter and sugar together on speed 1 until smooth.
- Add the Vanilla and combine
- Sift together the flours, baking powder, and salt, and add to the butter mixture.
- Combine on low speed just until it is incorporated.
- Diveide the dough evenly into the 2 tart pans and press it into an even layer.
- Dock the top of the dough in about 15 random places.
- Bake until it has an overall medium tan color on top.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the additional sugar.
- Cool for 20 minutes, remove from pans, and cut into wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (23g)|
|Recipe Makes: 40|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 18.1mg||6 %|
|Sodium 5.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 13.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 11.4g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe