1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lay tortillas on a flat surface. Place cheese, crab, and shrimp in the middle of each (ration the ingredients so each tortilla will contain an equal amount) Make sure to set aside some cheese to sprinkle on top of the tortillas. Roll the tortillas so that the seafood, cheese mixture is held securely inside.
3. Place rolled tortillas side by side in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
4. Pour green enchilada sauce over all the enchiladas, covering them completely. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the enchiladas.
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover the enchiladas and cook an additional 15 minutes.
7.Serve hot, garnished with sour cream and green onions.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (380g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 250 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.8g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 184.8mg||57 %|
|Sodium 961.1mg||33 %|
|Potassium 677.3mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 36.7g|
|Protein 40.4g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 576
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe