1. I bought lean Sirloin, instead of Skirt steak by mistake, so I sliced them into very thin slices.
2. Heat a grill pan overhigh heat. Drizzle olive oil and Montreal Seasoning as you are grilling.
3. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Broil on high in the oven for 3 minutes, to crunch it up a bit.
5. While that is broiling...
Mix butter and blue cheese and chives. My family favors butter so I didn''t put as much blue cheese in, but if
if you love blue cheese, you will love having the 1/2 cup in there.
6. Melt in the microwave.
7. Place the meat on a platter and either drizzle the blue butter over it, or have it seperate as a dipping sauce.
A quote from my family "This is the best meat we have ever had". Then aren't sauce lovers, but I though the butter dip was great.
From Rachel Ray. My family said it was the best meat they have ever had! EASY.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (259g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 147 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.4g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 43.2mg||13 %|
|Sodium 317.2mg||11 %|
|Potassium 51mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.