"Stew beef, condensed golden mushroom soup chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce are combined and slow cooked. Cream cheese is stirred in just before serving."
1. In a slow cooker sprayed with non-stick spray, layer the meat and top with dry onion soup mix.
2. In a small dish, combine golden mushroom soup, chopped onion, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over meat mixture. Top with chunked mushrooms.
3. Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours.
4. Begin preparing egg noodles during the last 30 minutes of cooking time. Start softening cream cheese at this time.
5. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
Fat-free cream cheese works equally well and saved on the fat content
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (617g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 670 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 74.5g||99 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.4g||152 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 255.7mg||79 %|
|Sodium 1774.1mg||61 %|
|Potassium 1637.2mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 18.6g|
|Protein 71.3g||102 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1044
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.