1. Spray 4 to 5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, place garlic and oil. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in cooker over garlic. Place mushrooms over chicken; pour wine over all.
2. Cover; cook on LOW heat setting 5 to 6 hours.
3. Remove chicken from cooker; place on plate and cover to keep warm. In small bowl, mix water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into liquid cooker. Increase setting to HIGH; cover and cook about 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
4. Return chicken to cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH heat setting 5 minutes or longer until chicken is hot.
5. To serve, spoon mushroom mixture over chicken breasts; sprinkle with parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 155.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 634mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 54.6g||78 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 297
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe