- Stir together chicken with seasoning mix and flour in slow cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except the cheese & rice.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Stir just before serving.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture over 1/2 cup of rice.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and chopped cilantro if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (455g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.7g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 98.9mg||30 %|
|Sodium 960.8mg||33 %|
|Potassium 809.4mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.7g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 42g|
|Protein 39.7g||57 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 458
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe