Top-ranked recipe named "Slow Cooker Tex-mex Chicken "
Easy slow cooker recipe great flavor
"I forgot to add the cheese at the end :( but it was still good. I used the whole packet of the taco seasoning because i did not want to just throw the rest away."
- Stir together chicken with seasoning mix and flour in slow cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except the cheese & rice.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Stir just before serving.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture over 1/2 cup of rice.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and chopped cilantro if desired.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
GaChef 1 year agoWith ONLY 1/4 cup of water? This is my question. I've never cooked without using a lot of water in the crockpot..
mpercoco 2 years agoI forgot to add the cheese at the end :( but it was still good. I used the whole packet of the taco seasoning because i did not want to just throw the rest away.
Susan47 2 years agoForgot the cheese and garnish but went over big in our house.
wyattj 2 years agoI added some chilies and cayenne pepper and omitted the cheese. The cilantro helped.
RobynQ 3 years agoSo easy and tasty! Another good recipes for my crockpot! Thanks!
Amyfre 3 years agoVery easy & delicious. I used extra spicy salsa because my family likes spicy foods. Definitely use the cilantro..it helped bring out the flavors.
TheFrenchKitchen 6 years ago[I posted this recipe.]