Ready in 8 hours
Easy slow cooker recipe great flavor
"I forgot to add the cheese at the end :( but it was still good. I used the whole packet of the taco seasoning because i did not want to just throw the rest away."
- Stir together chicken with seasoning mix and flour in slow cooker.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except the cheese & rice.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Stir just before serving.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture over 1/2 cup of rice.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and chopped cilantro if desired.
GaChef 2y agoWith ONLY 1/4 cup of water? This is my question. I've never cooked without using a lot of water in the crockpot..
mpercoco 2y agoI forgot to add the cheese at the end :( but it was still good. I used the whole packet of the taco seasoning because i did not want to just throw the rest away.
Susan47 2y agoForgot the cheese and garnish but went over big in our house.
wyattj 3y agoI added some chilies and cayenne pepper and omitted the cheese. The cilantro helped.
RobynQ 3y agoSo easy and tasty! Another good recipes for my crockpot! Thanks!
Amyfre 4y agoVery easy & delicious. I used extra spicy salsa because my family likes spicy foods. Definitely use the cilantro..it helped bring out the flavors.
TheFrenchKitchen 6y ago[I posted this recipe.]