Ready in 30 minutes
These are one of our favorite Christmas morning
Preheat oven to 400F
1) Coat the frozen cranberries in a mixture of 1/4 c sugar and 1/4 cup flour. Shake out excess sugar and flour and set back in freezer so they stay frozen.
2) Mix all dry ingredients together ,add cold or frozen butter by grating it into the dry ingredients. Cut in to make coarse crumbs.
3) In a separate bowl combine the sour cream and egg
mix well and combine with dry ingredients.
4) Stir in the cranberries gently.
5) Turn out on board and gently work the dough
until it can be patted and cut into triangles.
6) Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, brush with the milk or cream , sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on tops.
7) Bake for 16-20 minutes at 400 F