1. Preheat the oven to 150?C.
2. Heat the olive oil in a deep casserole.
3. Coat the chicken in flour and season. Seal the chicken in the casserole together with the sausages. Remove the chicken and sausages and set aside.
4. Add the onion, carrot and chile to the casserole, and cook gently for 10 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and balsamic vinegar, followed by the wine, rosemary and bay leaf. Reduce the liquid by half over a moderate heat.
6. Pour in the tomatoes and reduce the liquid again by half. Stir in the lentils and green beans, and add the stock and mustard. Bring to a simmer.
7. Place the chicken back in the casserole. Add the lemon jucie, zest and sugar and adjust the seasoning.
8. Cover the casserole and put it in the oven for 2 hours.
Serve with hot crusty bread.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1124g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 3982 (93%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 442.4g||590 %|
|Saturated Fat 67g||335 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 311.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 49.8g|
|Cholesterol 151.1mg||46 %|
|Sodium 744.8mg||26 %|
|Potassium 1484.1mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.8g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 28.3g|
|Protein 48.6g||69 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4269
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe