1. stab the lamb all over with a sharp knife
2. mix all the ingredients togehter (other than the lamb)
3. smeer yoghurt mixture all over lamb ensuring it goes into cut marks
4. put in fridge to marinate for at least two hours
5. preheat oven to 180c/350f/gas 4
6. put lamb in roasting tin and cover loosely (but airtight) with foil to ensure juices stay in 7. cook for approx two hours until lamb is cooked to degree you prefer
8. remove foil and cook for 10 minutes to allow
9. rest before carving
10. use juices for base for gravy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2136g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 951 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 105.7g||141 %|
|Saturated Fat 51g||255 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 39.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.8g|
|Cholesterol 354.7mg||109 %|
|Sodium 1518.7mg||52 %|
|Potassium 5003.8mg||132 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 127.6g||38 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 127.2g|
|Protein 149.9g||214 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2072
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe