Top-ranked recipe named "Spicy Cheesy Meatballs"
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Cook 4-5 minutes in light oil in a skillet to make them take shape and add a little crisp. Cook half your meatballs at a time.
3. Remove meatballs from heat
4. Place meatballs back in the skillet with low/med heat and pour tomato sauce over in the pan (we used a spicy red pepper sauce)
5. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. This keeps the meatballs juicy and cooks them all the way through adding the tomato sauce flavor.
6. Cook noodles in water with a drop of oil and drain.
7. Apply light butter to the noodles (about 1 tablespoon).
8. Scope noodles onto plate, place 2 meatballs on top with sauce. Top with basil, serve.
justineleighd 2 years ago
rcrmach 2 years agoDid not use the goat cheese but these are delicious!
Kking 5 years agoGet in and messy when making the meatballs. Wash your hands in cold water before preparing the balls. They should be about 3inches in diameter. You should make about 10 balls [I posted this recipe.]