Top-ranked recipe named "Spicy Mac and Cheese"
Easy mac and cheese with a kick.
"We loved this super simple recipe. We will definitely make it again!"- unljayhawk
1. Cook pasta - drain well
2. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onion and sauté 3-5 minutes or till tender.
4. Add cheese and cook, stirring constantly (5 minutes or till cheese melts)
5. Stir in sour cream, blend well.
6. Stir in tomatoes and green chilies.
7. Stir in pasta.
8. Cook for 5 minutes or till heated.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
unljayhawk 3 years agoWe loved this super simple recipe. We will definitely make it again!
Bbazzam 3 years agoExtremely easy and amazingly good!
ykell42 3 years agoAmazing and simple! What's not to like