1. Cook pasta - drain well
2. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onion and sauté 3-5 minutes or till tender.
4. Add cheese and cook, stirring constantly (5 minutes or till cheese melts)
5. Stir in sour cream, blend well.
6. Stir in tomatoes and green chilies.
7. Stir in pasta.
8. Cook for 5 minutes or till heated.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (197g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 257 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.5g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.3g||86 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 106.8mg||33 %|
|Sodium 520.6mg||18 %|
|Potassium 242.8mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 25.6g|
|Protein 15g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 416
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.