1. Butter bread on both sides.
2. Lay 4 slices on base of dish. Top with spinach, onion, cheese. Top with remaining bread
3. Beat eggs with milk and seasonings ad pour into pan.
4. Cover, and sit for at least 1 hour or overnight .
5. Bake in pre-heated 350 oven for ~40 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1015g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 326 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.2g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5g|
|Cholesterol 832.2mg||256 %|
|Sodium 1356.5mg||47 %|
|Potassium 4370.4mg||115 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.1g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.6g||71 %|
|Sugars, other 40.4g|
|Protein 56.9g||81 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 740
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.