Top-ranked recipe named "Spinach and Ricotta Pasta with Grilled Lemon Chicken"
Light lemony chicken pasta. Best served warm.
"Great quick and easy dish, I sautéd the garlic before adding the lemon, of which I added a bit more."
1. Zest and squeeze the lemon and crush the garlic finely, mix together.
2. Poach or pan fry the chicken breast until cooked (approximately 10 minutes) then slice each breast.
3. Heat a large pan of water and when boiling add the linguini and cook according to the packet instructions.
4. Drain the pasta, add the spinach to the pan that the pasta was cooked in, add the cooked pasta on top, together with the olive oil, lemon-juice mix, chicken and seasoning, return to a low heat and toss for 2 minutes until the spinach just wilts.
5. Finally, crumble in the ricotta. Toss lightly and serve straight away
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
claraspiel 3 years agoDelicious. Hubby said its a winner. I used two cloves of garlic - one to sauté with the chicken.
heathertennuttiharrison 3 years agoDo you use fresh spinach or frozen?
Tanya67 3 years agoGreat quick and easy dish, I sautéd the garlic before adding the lemon, of which I added a bit more.
Arlini 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]