Ready in 4 hours
Done to perfection, anytime you need it.
Just remember to follow the directions exactly!
1. At least 3-4 hours before serving, place ROOM TEMPERATURE roast in a shallow pan, fat side up, resting on bones on a rack, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
2. Place in preheated 375F oven FOR EXACTLY 45 minutes.
3. Do not add water.
4. Do not cover.
5. Do not baste.
6. Turn oven off.
7. Leave roast in oven with door closed.
8. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR (remember its the NO Peeking method).
9. Turn oven on again, at 375F for another 45 minutes before serving.
10. Remove from oven.
11. Let stand 15 minutes before carving.
12. Note: For a roast 10-12 pounds,leave in oven 60 minutes at the beginning and 60-90 minutes at the end for medium rare.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe