Oven Temp: 400F / 200C / Gas Mark 6
1. Preheat oven.
2. Place the ribs in a large pot of cold water. Bring to a boil & simmer for 30 mins; drain. Pat the ribs dry w/paper towels & return to the dry pot.
3. Combine 6 tbs of the soy sauce, sugar, hoisin sauce, rice wine, ginger, 2 cloves minced garlic & the chile. Pour over the ribs & turn to coat. Marinate for 30 mins.
4. Meanwhile toss the sweet potatoes w/the remaining 3 garlic cloves in the veggie oil w/the rest of the soy sauce. Place in a single layer in a larg roasting pan lined with aluminum foil or backing paper. Roast for 15 mins.
5. Place ribs on top of the sweet potatoes, reserving any extra marinade. Return to the oven & roast for 45 mins, basting with the marinade periodically. Remove the ribs from the pan, set aside & keep warm. In a bowl, mash the potatoes, garlic, butter & lemon juice.
6. Serve w/the ribs & spinach.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (675g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1042 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 115.7g||154 %|
|Saturated Fat 43.5g||218 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 51.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.1g|
|Cholesterol 383.1mg||118 %|
|Sodium 1167.9mg||40 %|
|Potassium 1704.8mg||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 43g|
|Protein 77.6g||111 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1568
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe