#1 serving of pak choi (bok choy) (100g); sometimes sold as Pak Choi
#1/2 red pepper
#4 ozs. of carrot
#4 ozs. of mange tout
#1/2 tsp of vegetable oil
#8 ozs. of chicken fillet
#1 piece of root ginger (1cm or 0.5 inch)
#1 clove of garlic
#1 tsp of chilli
#1 tbs of sherry
#1 tsp of soy sauce
#1/2 tsp of sesame oil
1.Heat a small pan over a medium heat and add the sesame seeds (if included in your ingredients list); toss for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
2. Set aside.
3. Bring a little water to the boil in a steamer or large saucepan.
4. Place the quartered bok choi, pepper strips, carrot batons and mange tout into the steamer basket or a sieve, place over the boiling water and steam of 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
5. Heat a wok or non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
6. Add the vegetable oil and heat until almost smoking, than add the chicken.
7. Stir-fry for 4-6 minutes, then add the ginger, garlic, chilli and onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
8. Add the sherry, soy sauce and sesame oil and stir to combine. Add the bok choi and pepper and toss through.
9. Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds (if included on your ingredients list) before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (116g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.