1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugars. Then add in the eggs, vanilla, sour cream and mashed bananas and mix thoroughly. Stir in the chopped strawberries.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, stirring well as you go.
5. Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan and bake on 350F for around 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the loaf pan before removing and placing on a wire cooling rack to cool fully.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (147g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 86 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.6g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 24.9mg||8 %|
|Sodium 5531.8mg||191 %|
|Potassium 216.3mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 47.1g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 287
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Valerie411This is an amazing banana bread! I substituted plain greek yogurt for sour cream and it came out great!8m ago
angie_levissianosReplaced sour cream with plain fat free yogurt. Delicious!2y ago
cgossanI'm not usually a fan of banana bread, but I had some bananas that needed used so I was determined to find a good banana bread recipe. This is it!! I absolutely loved this, and can't wait to make it again.2y ago
HeatherLynn614I've made these as muffins 4 TIMES IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS! We LOVE them!2y ago
HeatherLynn614AMAZING! I made them in a muffin pan and made cream cheese frosting. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!!2y ago
graveleykFirst time making banana bread and decided to try this recipe.. added walnuts as well... Soooo Good! Will definitely be making this more in the future!2y ago
wolfmamaThis was way better than I expected. Even my husband, who is super picky about banana bread, loved it!2y ago
Nugg3tVery good. Will make again.2y ago
Bcm300mI just made this bread again using 4 mini loaf pans. Using the mini loaf pans the bread only took about 35 minutes to cook. I love this recipe!3y ago
Bcm300mI made this about 6 months ago. I made mini loaves because there is only my hubby and me. They were fantastic! I will be making again this week because I like to freeze and take out a loaf when needed.3y ago