Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Summer Squash Casserole recipe, or contribute your own.
1. Put Scilced squash and carrots in a large bowl
2. Add Sour Cream and Soup , Mix Well
3. Pour into large baking dish
4. Place Stuffing Mix ( dry/uncooked) evenly over top
5. Bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes or until squash is tender.
Very Tastey , Quick and Easy!
Sara1221 4y agoDelicious!! I paired this side dish with baked chicken and it was a big hit!
topcat4u 7y agoThis was a great squash receipe. Very tasty and moist. Everyone who tried it wanted the receipe. This will be made again for sure
Dana 11y agoVery Tastey , Quick and Easy! [I posted this recipe.]