1. Split shrimp in half lengthwise; rinse; dry on paper towel.
2. Combine egg white, cornstarch and salt in a medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 1-24 hours
3. Heat oil in wok or deep skillet; stir fry vegetables until crisp tender. Remove from wok and set aside
4. Add shrimp and stir fry 1-2 minutes or until it changes color. Pour shrimp and oil into a strainer placed over a bowl. (May be prepared an hour ahead of time to this point)
5. Reheat wok and add 2 tbsp of the drained oil. Add ginger; stir fry 5 seconds; add garlic and pepper; stir fry 5 seconds; Add vegetables and stir fry until reheated; Add shrimp; stir fry until heated through, about 1 minute.
6. Stir Sherry Sauce to combine,; pour into wok, stirring until sauce thickens and coats the shrimp with a clear glaze.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (325g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1022 (87%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 113.6g||151 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 80.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.8g|
|Cholesterol 218.4mg||67 %|
|Sodium 1297.8mg||45 %|
|Potassium 394.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 11.5g|
|Protein 28.2g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1178
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe