Top-ranked recipe named "Tagliatelle with Goat Cheese, Tomatoes and Chicken"
1. Heat oil, and saute garlic and onions until soft, about 4 minutes.
2. Add chicken and saute until cooked, about 5 minutes.
3. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until "al dente". Drain and add to sauce. Continue cooking on low for a couple of minutes until most liquid is absorbed by the pasta.
6. Serve with extra chopped basil.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
susanjm 2 years agoThis has quickly become a favourite at our house!