1. Heat oil, and saute garlic and onions until soft, about 4 minutes.
2. Add chicken and saute until cooked, about 5 minutes.
3. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until "al dente". Drain and add to sauce. Continue cooking on low for a couple of minutes until most liquid is absorbed by the pasta.
6. Serve with extra chopped basil.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1248g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 767.2mg||26 %|
|Potassium 1994.8mg||52 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 136.4g||40 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.9g||100 %|
|Sugars, other 111.5g|
|Protein 16.5g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 613
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe