Top-ranked recipe named "Tagliatelle with Goat Cheese, Tomatoes and Chicken"
1. Heat oil, and saute garlic and onions until soft, about 4 minutes.
2. Add chicken and saute until cooked, about 5 minutes.
3. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until "al dente". Drain and add to sauce. Continue cooking on low for a couple of minutes until most liquid is absorbed by the pasta.
6. Serve with extra chopped basil.
susanjm 2 years agoThis has quickly become a favourite at our house!