1. Boil dried tagliatelle in salted water, takes around 10 minutes to cook (might vary for fresh pasta.
2. Add olive oil to hot pan
3. Add finely chopped onions and chopped garlic and sweat until soft
4. Remove sausage meat from the skin and spread around the pan. Fennel or Sicilian sausages are perfect, but any will do
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. When the meat has browned, add half chopped cherry tomatoes to the pan, and add a couple of tablespoons of the pasta water to the pan which will help the sauces stick to the pasta
7. Drain pasta and add to the meat sauce
8. Finish with grated parmesan cheese
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (127g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 235 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.1g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 70.8mg||22 %|
|Sodium 656.7mg||23 %|
|Potassium 286.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 15.5g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 313
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!