Top-ranked recipe named "Tagliatelle with Quick Sausage Bolognaise"
1. Boil dried tagliatelle in salted water, takes around 10 minutes to cook (might vary for fresh pasta.
2. Add olive oil to hot pan
3. Add finely chopped onions and chopped garlic and sweat until soft
4. Remove sausage meat from the skin and spread around the pan. Fennel or Sicilian sausages are perfect, but any will do
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. When the meat has browned, add half chopped cherry tomatoes to the pan, and add a couple of tablespoons of the pasta water to the pan which will help the sauces stick to the pasta
7. Drain pasta and add to the meat sauce
8. Finish with grated parmesan cheese
There are no reviews yet for Tagliatelle with Quick Sausage Bolognaise. Be the first to review it!