1. Heat oil in a deep saute pan over medium heat
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of chicken and place in heated pan,
cook until brown (about 3 minutes per side)
3. Add zucchini and brown lightly, stir often
4. Heat a small pan up with Crisco olive oil cooking spray, add red onion.
Pour about 1/4 cup of water and "boil" onion until tender, adding more
water if needed.
5. Check zucchini, if browned, add drained garbanzo beans, reduced sodium
chicken broth, tomatoes, red onion, Cayenne, Cumin and Cinnamon.
Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 15
6. Add more salt and pepper if needed for taste, sprinkle with chopped
1. Cook the couscous per package (5 minute flavored couscous is fine)
2. Place pine nuts in a small pan with Crisco cooking spray and "toast"
for about a minute, each side on medium high heat
3. Stir toasted pine nuts and golden raisins into the couscous
Serve warm and enjoy!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.6g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 10.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 462.9mg||16 %|
|Potassium 583.8mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.1g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 31.6g|
|Protein 10.3g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 227
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.