1. Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
2. Combine lime juice, soy sauce, onion, cilantro, peanut butter, oil, brown sugar, ginger, lime zest, red pepper flakes and garlic in a stockpot. Stir in shredded turkey. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Unroll pizza dough and pat into a rectangle, approximately 10 x 13 inches. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces.
4. Reduce grill heat to low. Brush grill rack with olive oil. Using the indirect grilling method, slide pizza crusts on grill and cook until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes until dough is puffy and lightly browned.
5. Turn pizza crusts over. Top browned side of pizza crusts with heated turkey mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, carrot sticks and cilantro. Sprinkle pizzas with cheese.
6. Cover with grill lid or tent with foil. Heat pizzas about 5 minutes or until crusts are cooked on bottom, cheese melts and pizzas are hot.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (254g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 206 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.9g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 71.3mg||22 %|
|Sodium 1644.5mg||57 %|
|Potassium 429.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.9g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.3g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 50.6g|
|Protein 41.7g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 601
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
lakes003Really good!! We used store bought Pillsbury pizza crust which was a little to thick, would prefer a lighter crust next time. We doubled the recipe for 2 pizzas, and used 2 large chicken breasts which was perfect! Definitely would make again.10m ago
PatriciaWhitedMy husband and I made this dish last year after Thanksgiving and are using it again today! We love, love, love this recipe!1y ago
scturner97This was terrible. The lime was very overpowering. We trashed it and ordered other pizza.2y ago
joshua_manningWe love the flavor. We used thin sliced chicken thighs for the meat, and cooked them directly in the sauce. Also cheated and used Boboli crusts. Cooked per recipe +2 minutes, and another 6 without the tepee, mostly to add coloration and texture to the crust and cheeses.2y ago
KeleynalMy husband was amazed by the fantastic flavors in this recipe even though he typically despises the flavor of peanut butter. I will definitely be making this again as an easy 10 minute meal. We do not have a grill so I baked crust at 400 degrees for 4 minutes, removed from the oven, added my toppings and then broiled for 5 minutes. Nice crispy pizza.2y ago
jeri_faroughI loved it but would try without meat for my vegetarian son, Gregory.2y ago
megsacookI used Naan for the crust which was super quick and delicious...also left out the lemon zest and next time I will add a touch more peanut butter; but my husbnd and I gobblecd it up!2y ago
ezflushplumbingExcellent pizza! Try adding a little coconut and Sirachi sauce!3y ago