Simple recipe for Thai iced tea, without the sweetened condensed milk and using a French press instead of a cloth strainer. Makes 2 glasses of iced tea.
1. Boil 4 cups of water.
2. Pour the boiling water into a french press, and then add tea leaves. Depress the plunger as far as you can.
3. Let steep for 5-6 minutes. The color should be dark orange / reddish orange.
4. Pour out the tea evenly into 2 glasses.
5. Add 2.5 tablespoons of sugar into each glass, stir until dissolved.
6. Refrigerate for a few hours or until chilled.
7. Add 2 tablespoons of milk into each glass, and stir. The tea should look dark orange in color.
8. Add ice cubes, if desired, and serve.
Take care not to oversteep the tea leaves.
There are no reviews yet for Thai Iced Tea for Two. Be the first to review it!